Recognised as a fast-growing business with a forward-looking team of 80 employees, FourPhase delivers impeccable customer focus to increase profitability and lower overheads while reducing the carbon footprint of our customers. Founded in 2012, FourPhase provides world-leading, patented production management solutions from our offices in Aberdeen, Houston and Bergen.
Digitalisation is key to our market. With our remotely operated systems and leading data collection capabilities implemented into a growing product range that contributes to reduced carbon emissions, we are revolutionising the way our customers do business.
Our solution-oriented company culture and ability to adapt is highly valued and represents what we strive to achieve every day - success.
FourPhase is now strengthening its team and is currently looking for a COO to add value by providing “hands-on” leadership, structure and general management skills necessary to further grow FourPhase in our global markets. The COO reports directly to the CEO.
The position is located in Bergen.
- Further develop a first-class organisation that can deliver our vision and strategy
- Oversee, plan, direct and coordinate daily operations
- Be the driving force behind operational efficiency
- Help formulate policies and strategic plans for future growth
- Develop and deliver documented implementation of strategic plans
- Develop and deliver comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Determine resource allocation, formulate training and incentive plans for personnel
- Develop strong relationships between and with internal and external stakeholders
- +/-15 years of relevant management experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry with a focus on midstream, production, process, reservoir services and relevant service technologies
- Successful experience as an Operations Manager/COO
- Strategy formulation and implementation experience
- Strong demonstrable track record of delivering results
- International experience
- High-level network with relevant customers
Fluency in English and Norwegian language required.
Ideally a Masters in a technical discipline. Alternatively, a Bachelor`s degree in a relevant discipline, supplemented by a demonstrable track record of successfully growing a small/medium sized company or large business unit.
- Team player
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Strategic thinker with a balance of analytical and structured abilities
- Business and commercial acumen combined with strong communication skills
- Hands-on daily operator combined with strong management and leadership skills